Here we are sharing Mumbai to Ganpatipule route which we took for this journey and recommending the same for you to reach your destination more easily without any wrong turns.
1. First day journey was more than 330kms from Bhandup(mumbai) to Ganpatipule with all the proper stops.
2. Our first small meet up stop was Kalamboli(Panvel) from where we started the actual journey together.
Panvel to ganpatipule, distance is 293kms. For Mumbai and Navi-Mumbai group people, panvel is the best stop to meet and start your journey together.
3. Take turn for Karnala Bird Sanctuary from Kalamboli instead of Rasayani and Lonavla. You will pass through Karnala towards Pen road.
4. After crossing Pen, take Vadkhal Bypass Road towards Kolad to avoid Vadkhal junction traffic.
5. Our first proper breakfast stop was at Nagothane which is almost around 100 plus kms from Mumbai.