Below is the coastal route for Ganpatipule Tarkarli tour which we took for the 2nd part of our konkan journey and recommending the same for you to reach your destination more easily without any wrong turns.
1. Second day journey was almost 170kms from Ganpatipule to Tarkarli and Joshi holiday home (our stay in tarkarli) with all the proper stops.
2. The entire coastal path was worth as you get to see glimpses of beaches again and again along with those beautiful coconut trees of Konkan.
3. After 10kms from ganpatipule, you must stop to visit on the way Aare-ware beach, which is full of nature’s beauty.
4. If you are not running late, you can visit Gateway of Ratnagiri and Mandavi beach which is almost 23kms from ganpatipule as you will pass by ratnagiri.
5. You can take next stop for water or snacks in Pawas after completing 40kms from ganpatipule.
6. Furthermore completing 47kms from ganpatipule, our first stop was at Purnagad before crossing the bridge, to click some nice pictures of nature.
7. Our next stop was at Kasheli gaon which is near Kondsar Bk for lunch after completing 60kms.
8. From there more 50kms, we took our next stop at Jamsande-Devgad to capture beautiful sunset and to visit Dirbadevi temple which was very calm and beautiful.
9. Move towards Malvan on Kasal-Malvan road and take this right towards Malvan beach.
10. Then after 50kms more, we took our next stop at Malvan beach for tea break. From there Tarkarli is almost 5kms.
11. More 4kms from Tarkarli for Joshi Holiday Home where we took our stay for 2nd and 3rd day, which was in middle of Tarkarli and Devbaugh sangam beach.